Written by the author on 22/08/2015
Hello. It’s Yoshaa! here. Because there’s a lot of question, I will reply here. (TLN: Here means on his syosetu feed.)
I wrote this as Part 1 but I’m still not sure whether to keep doing this or not.
- The unit, is it metre or meld?
The MC use metre, the unit of ‘this’ world is meld. Even if you remember the unit of ‘this’ world, the MC will use the one you use. It is confusing.
- Why Ann is treated so poorly〜 ( ˃̣̣̥ω˂̣̣̥ )
- Ann is doing her best, the MC is unbelievable.
- Ann-chan is much better as the MC.
Everyone, please think about it.
Ann is an ant. A 100% ant. While the MC is a walking garbage lizard that only wants to protect himself.
Please keep that in mind.
- Is there a possibility that the information and story in the ruins created at that time will be different from the current common sense?
That will be the objective after this.
Volume 2 will fix the story time lag.
- 4 attribute is quanta, but if 3 attribute is triple, why is it not quado, quad and quadruple?
Spot on hahaha
- By the way, the skin he shed, what it’s going to be used for?
The molted skin is gathered in one place inside the dungeon.
It’s the storage room where the MC use to store the statues.
- Won’t he become strong if he ate the legendary weapons?
He will but that place only has the writing of sealed locations, the method on how to use and their effects. It’s not the actual thing.
- What would you eat if you can repair things by eating…
I can’t think of any. Haha
- The class difference is larger than I thought.
Right. Surprisingly, monster class strength is much severe.
There’s no depiction of it. It’s one of the things I will add later.
- Tell me more about Ann Dungeon Defense Journal!
It was unexpectedly a serious story.
It’s a very heroic story and it has absolutely nothing to do with the MC.
Ann side story will be like this as well.
- About the Prime Minister Thought
I did think the story was a bit forced. (TLN: This is before he edits the whole thing.)
I didn’t realize when I was writing it, it only came to me when I calmly look at it.
I reflect on myself.
- Eh? Why human in this world is so strong?
- Human is superior!
Although it’s not well-depicted, thanks to years of experience and wisdom, the knights actually take a proper countermeasure against Accurate Crow.
They can repel it because they had accumulated countless tactics and strategies.
Well, they are strong.
- He seriously acts like a rubbish this time.
- Feed Ann something!
- She might die, feed her.
That will be explained in Ann side story.
He’s definitely a match-pump. Though, he did feel somewhat guilty after the sleeping bag uproar and various misunderstandings…
And yet the MC, somewhere in his heart, still think her as an ant.
They will properly meet each other…… (TLN: Seriously, this whole section confused me.)
Anyway, that’s all for now.
Now then, thank you very much for keep reading 『the Dungeon Struggle of an Earth Dragon! 』.
Ah, the update pace will be a bit slow…
But, I will do my best. As long as Ann is doing her best, I will work hard.